- Oversee Corporate Responsibility program operations
- Develop company manual for Suppliers regarding Compliance
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Supplier Code of Conduct and other required international corporate responsibility, social, health and safety, labor, and environmental standards with particular focus on supply chain risk management
- Liase with other business units to communicate and resolve social compliance concerns, implement projects, and other needs – as necessary
- Liase with Asian vendors, factories and staff to ensure Compliance is being adhered to
- Visit Factories for audits and ascertain verification of Compliance standards. There will be frequent travel to China
- Oversee costing of Factory audits and prepare management reports of the same
- Source Compliant factories that meet company’s costing and quality standards for the various business units
- Oversee objectivity and accuracy of inspection reports
- Manage Corporate Responsibility (CR) activities and participate in ongoing development of CR programs
- Drive capacity building and training programs for designated suppliers, which will include supplier visits, audits, researching and selecting appropriate training partners, leading training sessions, etc.
- Day-to-day management of audit relationship and associated processes, including scheduling, scoring and ranking, post-audit remediation and chargeback procedures
- Develop/implement policies and procedures to detect and address fraud and corruption issues
- Recommend to Senior Management corrective actions including, but not limited to, discontinuation of relationship(s) with vendors
- Issuance of correction and non-compliance reports to overseas Agents/Vendors
- Oversee key customer’s supplier matrix records to ensure they are complete and up to date
- Act as spokesperson for the company’s CR team at key meetings with large customers such as Wal-mart.
- Oversee Inspection reports from Quality Control staff to ensure they are being impartial and objective in their reports
- All other duties as assigned.
- Sourcing responsible factories for our various business units. Auditing them for recommendation for business engagement
- Bachelors degree in a related field; advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years CR experience
- Significant experience with factory operations, monitoring, auditing, and remediation
- Familiarity with key NGOs, collaborative programs, and industry standard practices
- High degree of proficiency with pc applications and/or reporting tools
- Strong analytical, prioritization, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team, including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Sourcing factories in China and other Asian countries
- Walmart RS experience is a big plus
About A.D. Sutton
Please submit resume and cover letter on or before April 24th to the search firm, Weinreb Group, via the following: http://weinrebgroup.com/jobseeker/resume. Please include a cover letter detailing your interest in the position and salary requirements.